We build stunning websites, manage website maintenance &
deliver WordPress training
Need WordPress Training?
You don't need to be a coder or have previous website or technical experience - just a desire to learn.
Our one-on-one coaching sessions are tailored to suit your particular training needs. Perhaps you are wanting to create your own website or update the one you have now but don’t know where to start. We are here to help you achieve your goals. This training is suitable for anyone:
- wanting to create your website or blog or update an existing one
- wanting to know how WordPress works, its major components, and what features will give you the results you want
- keen to get an understanding of how you use the various features within the WordPress Dashboard
- who doesn’t have the time to waste countless hours searching Google or watching YouTube videos for the answer to their website questions.
topics covered in WordPress Training
Some of the topics available in our one-on-one coaching sessions can include:
- Domain name setup
- Website hosting
- WordPress installation
- Selecting a theme
- Plugin setup and use
- Widget use
- Page builders e.g. Elementor
- Creating or editing pages & posts
- Adding images & image optimisation
- Headers and footers
- Basic search engine optimisation
- Website maintenance.
how does it all work?
A one-on-one WordPress training session is $55 per hour, with a one-hour minimum booking. Any time after the first hour is measured and billed in 30-minute increments. A deposit of $55 is payable at the time of booking and any additional time is billed separately after the session is complete.
Training sessions are conducted online via phone and Teamviewer software which provides us with screen share capability. During a training session, you will be able to share your screen and show us exactly what you’re working on.
Providing us with access to your WordPress website will allow us to fully prepare for the session and get the most out of our time together. It will also be helpful to get a list of your goals and questions.